Skip to content
General terms & conditions, booking a tour and refund policy
- Motorcyclist must hold a current licence (learner licence excepted). The licence must be written in English and clearly endorsed for motorcycles.
- We require identification preferable with photo ID.
- Tour bookings require a $450 reservation fee. Payment must be finalised 6 weeks prior to commencement of tour.
- All tours are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or change any tour without notice.
- We strongly recommend that you take out your own travel and personal insurance to cover you for an unforeseen emergency or unforeseen circumstances when booking a tour.
- Riders must abide by all rules and regulations, and must sign an indemnity form.
- Tours require the rider to have a reasonable level of fitness and some off-road riding experience as per our riders skill level guide.
- If we are unable to obtain economy fares for tours which include flights we will charge the difference between an upgraded fare and economy fare to the customer. To guarantee that this does not happen we suggest that you book well in advance of tour.
- We require a security bond of $1000 for motorcycle before departure of tour.
- Please note that a security bond refund may take up 14 working days to appear back into some credit cardholders accounts.
Booking a tour
- Bookings require a $450 (i.e. per rider or place in vehicle) reservation fee, with full payment required 6 weeks prior to tour (non-refundable).
- We require a security bond of $1000 for motorcycle tours prior to tour departure.
- You must fill out and sign our indemnity form. If the bike is returned undamaged we refund in full the security bond back to the customer’s credit card. If the bike is damaged, we deduct the costs of repairs from the security bond.
- Credit card payment will incur credit card surcharge fee of 1.5%.
Tour refund policy
- More than 21 days prior to departure date – 75% is refunded.
- Between 21 and 14 days prior to departure date – 50% is refunded.
- Between 14 and 7 days prior to departure date – 25% is refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to departure date – No refund.
- Flights booked in your name are non-refundable.
Best thing I have done in a long time. Ed you’re a great operator, well maintained bikes and a very well planned trip. Enjoyed your easy-going approach to the tour, no pressure. Thanks for a great trip.