Skip to content
General terms & conditions, booking a tour and refund policy
- Motorcyclist must hold a current licence (learner licence excepted). The licence must be written in English and clearly endorsed for motorcycles.
- We require identification preferable with photo ID.
- Long distance tour bookings require a $20% reservation fee (tours with flights involved my require slightly higher reservation fee). Payment must be finalised 6 weeks prior to commencement of tour.
- All tours are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or change any tour without notice.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel or personal insurance in your own country to cover you for an unforeseen medical emergency before the start of any tour.
- Riders must abide by all rules and regulations, and must sign an indemnity form.
- Some tours require the rider to have a reasonable level of fitness and some off-road riding experience.
- If we are unable to obtain economy fares for tours which include flights we will charge the difference between an upgraded fare and economy fare to the customer. To guarantee that this does not happen we suggest that you book well in advance of tour.
- We require a security bond of $1300 for motorcycle before departure of tour.
- Please note that a security bond refund may take up 14 working days to appear back into some credit cardholders accounts.
Booking a tour
- Bookings require a 20% per (i.e. per rider or place in vehicle) reservation fee, with full payment required 6 weeks prior to tour (non-refundable).
- We require a security bond of $1300 for motorcycle tours prior to tour departure.
- You must fill out and sign our indemnity form. If the bike is returned undamaged we refund in full the security bond back to the customer’s credit card. If the bike is damaged, we deduct the costs of repairs from the security bond.
- Credit card payment will incur credit card surcharge fee.
Tour refund policy
- More than 21 days prior to departure date – 75% is refunded.
- Between 21 and 14 days prior to departure date – 50% is refunded.
- Between 14 and 7 days prior to departure date – 25% is refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to departure date – No refund.
- Flights booked in your name are nonrefundable.
Very well done! Would recommend the trip to anyone despite level of riding capability. Good food, good coffee and great back up vehicle.