Skill Level ( ? )
A fantastic tour of the surrounding Byron Bay area on a scooter.
Come join the fun and explore the back hills of Byron Bay and the surrounding area with our guided Byron Bay Scooter Tour.
We would describe this tour as a beautiful, enchanting, easy-going ride. It travels on tight twisting windy roads under the cover of rain forest canopy in parts. This ride is visually stunning with a few interesting stops thrown in.
This is a fun easy tour conducted on bitumen roads which can get a bit bumpy in spots but is novice friendly.
Byron Bay Scooter Tour is run all year round.
- Wed Morning 9am-12am
- Wed Afternoon 1pm-4pm
- Sun Morning 9am-12am
- Sun Afternoon 1pm-4pm
- If the above times do not suit you, please contact us
Start and finishing point
- Departure point is near Byron Sea Kayaks on Lawson St, Byron Bay Google Map
- Duration of tour is 2.5 to 3 hours and approximately 90km long
- Byron light house/lookout
- Fantastic scenery
- Byron hinterland
- Great little coffee stop
- Quaint Byron village
- Swimming on hot days
What is included
- Scooter rental
- Helmet open face
- Tour guide
What is not included
- Drinks or meals
What you need to bring
- Spending money
- Bottle of water
- Sun glasses
- Appropriate foot wear and clothing/towel
- Credit card
- Photo ID matching your credit card details
- Scooter Hire (Rider Only) AUD$ 150.00
- Scooter Hire (Rider + Pillion Passenger) AUD$ 245.00
- Please read our indemnity form carefully before making payment
- We recommend a minimum of ambulance cover
- Motorcycling is dangerous, and we cannot guarantee your safety
A security bond of $400 is required, payable by credit card before departure.
This money is refunded upon safe return of the scooter at tours end.