Skill Level ( ? )
Fly from Brisbane to Mt Isa and ride to Darwin 1950km This is not just a bike tour it's an adventure!
Welcome to our Darwin Top End motorcycle tour page
Darwin Top End Motorcycle Tour is not just a motorcycle tour but an adventure that will encompass a vast area of the northern Australia.
Not only has it got great motorcycling to be had but fantastic activities for you to do and see.
Tour description in brief
Darwin Top End Motorcycle Tour 12 day tour departs Brisbane and finishing in Darwin.
First day will see you fly from Brisbane to Mt Isa, it is brilliant way to have a bird’s eye view of the vast inertia of Australia.
You will experience magnificent remote outback scenery and interesting animals.
Not every day will be on a bike, we have other great activities planed for you.
Some days you will be expected to ride dusty dirt outback roads for 300km.
We hold a riders briefing each morning for the days riding ahead.
The tours general route on Google Map (approximate route only).
This route can change due to road or weather conditions.
So come on let’s have some fun, let see some of Australia, you will not be disappointed!
- Flight from Brisbane to Mt Isa
- Mt Isa mine tour
- Lawn Hill NP
- Top End fishing tour
- Mataranka hot springs
- Katherine Gorge boat tour
- Adelaide river crocodile jumping river cruise
- Litchfield National Park/ Florence Falls
- Long distance motorcycling
- Camping in the Outback
- Amazing wildlife and landscap
- Bush walking
- Meeting new friends along the way and having a great time
What the price includes:
- Brisbane to Mt Isa flight
- Motel and camping accommodation (twin share)
- Motorcycle hire (Suzuki DRz 400)
- Parks passes
- Camping gear
- All Meals
- Support vehicle
- Crocodile, fishing and boating tours
What’s not included:
- Alcohol, hotel coffees
- We provide all camping equipment (one tent and mattress per person) for the million and one stars a night hotel
- Some motel accommodation during the course of this tour twin share
- Our tour support vehicle is an all purpose 6×6 specially built for motorcycle tour support
“Rough As Guts Outback Restaurant” will cater for this tour.
- Breakfast: Solid breakfast to keep the rider going till lunch time
- Smoke on the track (morning tea)
- Lunch: Assorted sandwiches
- Dinner: Camp cooking, Station meals
Prior to departure
- We require indemnity forms to be signed before departure
- We require full payment 6 weeks prior from tour departure
Tag-along passengers or riders
- Tag along available for riders wanting to use their own bike
- We have an available place for a tag along passengers in the 6×6 or one of our 4×4 vehicles
- Look at our motorcycle page for more info on our fleet of tour motorbikes
What you need to bring
- Personal luggage bag size try to keep it small as you don’t need the kitchen sink
- Motorcycle riding gear eg: Helmet, Boots, Jacket, Gloves etc
- Sleeping bag, blow up pillow
- Warm jumper for nights, woollen head warmer (beanie)
- Casual clothing, foot wear (Joggers) swim ware, USB stick 50G, camera
- Sun glasses, hat, sun screen, toiletries
- Spending money eg:alcohol, souvenir
- Small camel back able to carry small items must also have water bladder