Trapp Tours Motorcycle Fleet Information
We use Suzuki motorcycles for our tours. It is important to us that customers enjoy reliable motorcycling. Our motorcycle fleet is maintained to the highest standards in our workshop. Each motorcycle is replaced at 15,000km.
We use Suzuki DRZ400 with our modifications eg; bark busters, bash plate and radiator guards.
Video of our tour bikes
Suzuki DRZ400E Specifications
- 398cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Starter electric
- Transmission 5 speed
- Seat height 935mm
- Ground clearance 300mm
- Wheel base1,475mm
- Wet weight138kg
Suzuki part cost list to you
No surprise costings for the most common parts damaged.
We only use Suzuki genuine parts only.
After the tour has finished, we will wash and clean your motorcycle and assess for any damages and charge to you any damaged or broken parts.
Prices relevant as off 2023, workshop labour $95 per hour.
- Mirror $65
- Bark buster covers $50
- Handle bars $120
- Hand grips $25
- Levers $25
- Indicators $65 each
- Rear tail light assembly $150
- Speedo head $2600
- Ignition barrel $223
- Front fender $170
- Exhaust cover and heat shield $204
- Rear sub frame $1500
- Radiator side L/R covers $177
- Radiator L/R sides $722 each side
- Radiator guards $136 each side
- Rim replacement front or rear $699, costs may vary depending on supplier
- Start button assembly $190
- Foot pegs $110
- Head light/assembly $411
- Head light shroud plus stickers $187
- Change of air and oil filter for under water submersion $240
- Fair ware and tear on motorcycle, if you have dropped the motorcycle through out the tour and scratched the motorcycle extensively we consider fair charge of up to $250
The Suzuki DRz400 is a proven motorcycle.